Burst Pipe Repair in Fredericksburg, VA & Surrounding Areas
Dealing with a burst pipe? Call Total Comfort at (540) 413-0982 for immediate repair.
In the dead of winter, your pipes can freeze, causing them to burst and leave you with quite a mess! If a pipe bursts in your home, call Total Comfort for water leak repair.
We know pipes don’t always wait until regular business hours to burst, and that’s why we at Total Comfort have extended hours and always answer the phone! Call us today for a free estimate on burst pipe or frozen pipe repair.
Visit our coupons page today, so you never have to pay full price for burst pipe repair again!
We Can Take Care of a Burst Pipe Fast
When a pipe breaks, even if it only has a small hole or crack, it allows a small amount of moisture to escape. Eventually, the pressure will build up inside the pipe until the pipe can no longer contain it, and the pipe bursts. If this happens, it will spew hundreds of gallons of water, filling the lower level of your home and seeping into your walls, insulation, and electrical wiring.
A burst pipe can flood your home in minutes. That’s why there’s no time to waste in calling Total Comfort for our plumbing leak repair service.
What Causes a Pipe to Burst?
Several factors can cause a pipe in your home to burst. These factors can be environmental or human error and may cause problems that will lead to a burst. They include:
- Freezing temperatures- water expands when it freezes, putting pressure on the pipe around it.
- Aging pipes- Over the years, pipes can become corroded or cracked, and eventually burst.
- Significant clogs- If there is a big enough obstruction in your pipes, it will cause water pressure to build up behind the clog, leading to a burst pipe.
- Shifting of the earth- when the soil around a pipe moves, it also causes a change in pressure, which can affect your pipes.
- Construction- Major construction projects could cause damage to your water lines. If this is a concern, ask us about water line leak repair.
- Tree roots- If a tree with large underground roots is planted near your pipes, the roots could puncture the pipe causing a leak.
If you are concerned about any of these factors impacting your homes piping system, call Total Comfort and ask about water pipe leak repair.
Visit our reviews page to see what our customers have to say about our burst pipe repair services!
If you encounter a burst pipe situation in the Fredericks area, call Total Comfort right away at (540) 413-0982!