Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation in Fredericksburg, VA & Surrounding Areas
Considering installing a tankless water heater or are you looking to repair your current unit? Call Total Comfort at 540-368-6174 to discuss your needs.
If your tankless water heater needs repair, don’t panic! Call Total Comfort! Our experienced technicians are here to fix any problems your tankless water heater may be having. We even offer tankless water heater installation service if your water heater is ready to be replaced, or you’re considering going tankless for the first time! Give us a call today. We guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied with our service!
Don’t pay full price for tankless water heater services! Visit our coupons page today!
What Are Some Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters?
Tankless water heaters have many advantages over the traditional units. For example
- Tankless water heaters only operate when they are needed, whereas conventional units are continually running. This means that tankless water heaters don’t use as much electricity, lowering your utility costs.
- Tankless units last longer and need fewer repairs.
- Most tankless heaters also come equipped with various safety features that protect your home from complications due to water pressure or water flow problems in your unit.
- With a tankless water heater, you don’t need to wait for hot water.
- Tankless water heaters are more environmentally friendly because they don’t heat a whole tank of water then throw away whatever isn’t used.
- Not having a water heater tank also means you have more space in your utility closet!
If you’re ready to switch to a tankless water heater, then call Total Comfort and ask about tankless water heater installation!
Things to Know About Tankless Units
While tankless water heaters are generally the best choice for most homeowners, they do come with their issues as well. The following are some problems you can expect from your tankless water heater:
- Tankless units are typically more expensive than traditional water heaters, so your initial cost will be higher. However, with the amount of money your tankless unit will save you in the long run, it’s a wise investment.
- If your tankless water heating system is not adequately flushed every six months, it may begin to develop mineral build-up and corrosion.
- Installation of a tankless water heater requires expensive piping, as well as proper venting and electrical expertise.
- If the wrong sized unit is installed in your home, or your water heater is subjected to heavy use, you may experience an issue known as product overload.
It’s important that when installing a tankless water heater, you contact a plumbing company that knows what they’re doing. Total Comfort has licensed, qualified technicians, who keep extended hours to make sure they can answer any questions you may have about your tankless water heater.
Visit the reviews page to see what our clients have to say about our tankless water heater services!
Call Total Comfort at 540-368-6174 today for tankless water heater repair and installation in Fredericksburg!