Gas Line Repair & Replacement in Fredericksburg, VA & Surrounding Areas
Need to replace your gas line? Call 540-368-6174 for fast, accurate gas line repair and replacement.
Broken gas lines are among the most dangerous plumbing issues you could have in your home. This is because you and your loved ones may be inhaling gas without even being aware of it. Protect your family’s safety. If you’re worried about broken gas lines in your home, call the trusted gas line contractors at Total Comfort.
Head to our coupons page today to save on your next gas line replacement or repair!
How Do You Know When It’s Time to Repair or Replace Your Gas Line?
Not sure if your home needs gas line services? Here are some common signs of gas line leaks:
- Your gas bill has increased substantially, even though your gas usage hasn’t changed at all.
- You hear unusual hissing or roaring sounds near your gas line.
- You have previously had an issue with gas leaks from the same line.
- Your gas-powered appliances are no longer working efficiently
- Your gas line is old
- Your gas line (or any part of it) is exposed.
If you are experiencing any of these, give Total Comfort a call and ask about gas line repair, or gas line installation.
What Should You Do if You Have a Gas Leak in Your Home?
Gas leaks are extremely dangerous and not to be taken lightly. Not only is gas hazardous because inhaling it can be deadly, but because gas is highly flammable, gas leaks pose an immediate fire hazard.
Here are some Dos and Don’ts for what to do in the event of a gas leak in your home:
- Do NOT turn any light switches on or off.
- Do NOT operate electronics of any kind (including cell phones) until you are safely out of the area.
- Do NOT ignite any flames, or start your car.
- Do open windows and doors, so that the fresh air can enter and the gas can dissipate
- Do evacuate your property immediately.
- Do call Total Comfort once you are a safe distance away from the leak. We’ll help you sort out your next steps to repair, or replace, your leaking gas line.
Visit the reviews page to hear what our customers have to say about our service.
For gas line repairs & installations in Fredericksburg, call Total Comfort at 540-368-6174.