HVAC Maintenance Services in Fredericksburg, VA & Surrounding Areas
You shouldn’t wait until your heating and air conditioning system breaks to call a professional HVAC technician. Seasonal maintenance can keep your system running efficiently and help you catch any early signs of damage or wear.
Why Do You Need HVAC Preventive Maintenance?
Regular maintenance will keep your system running longer and more efficiently. Here are a few other reasons why you should sign up for the Total Comfort routine maintenance program:
- Safety: Proper maintenance upholds the safety standards of your unit. A series of safety tests are performed at each inspection, including checking carbon monoxide levels to ensure the safety of your home and loved ones.
- To help airflow: A restricted air filter can cause your system to waste energy and shorten compressor life. Total Comfort will replace your filter when provided during time of service.
- To improve refrigerant performance: An undercharge of only ten percent can cause a 20 percent reduction of efficiency.
- To help electrical amp draw: Variations from manufacturer’s specifications can cause premature failure.
- To help your condensate lines: Regular cleaning can prevent water damage from clogged condensate lines.
- Electrical heat operation verification: Heat strips must be clean and free of debris in order to work properly.
- Electrical connection verification: Monitoring helps prevent motor failure.
What Does the Routine Maintenance Program Include?
Our technicians follow a dedicated checklist when they review your HVAC system. They look at both the inside and outside units and do a mixture of cleaning and repairing based on your system’s functions. Our routine maintenance program includes:
- Two annual certified inspections
- 15 percent discount on all parts and labor
- Priority emergency service
- 100 percent total satisfaction guarantee
- Clean blower wheel and motor
- Oil motors
- Clean indoor coil (chemical cleaning available at an extra cost)
- Clean outdoor coil (chemical cleaning available at an extra cost)
- Remove dust and debris and buildup from heat exchanger and burners
- Check refrigerant cycle for proper operation
Set Up Your HVAC Maintenance Plan Today
When you hire Total Comfort to maintain your heating and/or cooling system, we promise our technicians will:
- Arrive on time
- Provide an accurate estimate of cost and time
- Give you the option of continuing or delaying the job
- Be properly trained to maintain your system
- Have necessary tools to maintain your equipment
- Be courteous and polite
- Respect your home and property
- Have shoes covered when inside your home
- Work efficiently with only necessary break times
- Order and obtain parts in a timely fashion
If you’ve put off maintaining your HVAC system for the past several months or years, then it’s time for a checkup. Call Total Comfort to learn more about our HVAC maintenance plans and set up an appointment.